Welcome to the Wishray wiki, a place to share and collaborate for wishray users. if you aren't a wishray user, you can read here but not edit. Its easy to become a user, you simply have to head over to the Wishray Forum and create a user account.
Once you have access, you can read all about the formatting here: syntax.
The Master Index
All the wiki pages can be indexed here, based on the proper project name or user id.
These are official projects of Wishray (Web). Users should ask before adding a link here.
- A Roleplaying Game about rising out of the ashes of a ruined world where Wonder and Glory have returned.
- A Roleplaying Game with scifi theme using a rebuild of WEG's Star Wars D6 inspired heavily by Farscape.
Jump Space Saga
- A cooperative Board Game about a daring crew lost in space because of a Jump Drive failure, desperately seeking the way home.
- A miniature battle war-game about demons invading a high-fantasy world.
- A Roleplaying Game about daring adventure in the classic dungeon exploring style.
- (see Karbon
) A Roleplaying Game about people trapped in a mad world of tomorrow facing an impossible dilemma. They face unsolvable puzzles, insane danger, and madness in the course of their work, hunting down Karbons.
- A tabletop or face-to-face system for playing The Game of Shadows.
- A feature-rich client to server, portable, C#/Mono/IronPython online gaming client with full powerful scripting.
A directory of all wiki content. If you can't reach a page from here, you are doing something wrong. In other words, if you start a new project, namespace, or page, it should be found somewhere under here.
- A collection of game designs in progress, or game design discussed.
- Game data for online play of the designs above, mostly for testing.
- Pages for things not directly connected to game design or play.
- Software written by and supported by wishray.com.
Official IRC Channel
Users may create pages for themselves and their personal use here.